Re: [OM] IMG: An Unusual Airplane

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Unusual Airplane
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:11:25 +0000
Ken

As I wrote my post I wondered about that, the G tolerances required for darting
about fields.

Yes, I can see that C of G is a major consideration, but you would have thought
that a tank forward of the wings would be a problem in that respect.

But I am sure that someone has thought it all through, a long time ago :-)

Chris