Re: [OM] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 07:36:24 +0000
It's interesting to see film again, Jim.

I've always wondered why aircraft like that have such long noses.  I'm sure
that there is not that much kit to instal in there, and it must affect the
pilot's view on the approach.  I'm surprised that the designer doesn't work out
the balance to allow the use of a shorter nose.

Chris