[OM] BCM-1 Battery Charger

Subject: [OM] BCM-1 Battery Charger
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:37:07 -0500
I have one of the above. As far as I know it's in perfect working condition.

PayPal me $15 (in the lower US 48) and I'l send it along via priority mail.
First confirming e-mail gets it. Probably ought to do this off list, so reply
to bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the first responder is overseas, I'll figure out how much to charge when I
know where it's going. The post office is getting away from me these days. I
used to know what it cost to send stuff. Sigh. Not anymore.

--Bob