Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:57:42 -0500
I do hope and trust that Oz has some better beers than what is commonly
available in the US.  But Texas has at least one good beer, Shinerbock.
  I had some recently on my pass through Texas.  First one in many
years.  <http://www.shiner.com/main.php?page=history>
It's supposedly available in 40+ states.  Although I've never seen it in
New York maybe it's available in the state of enlightenment (apparently
a non-physical place) :-)

Chuck Norcutt