Re: [OM] {OM} BLM1 Battery Caution

Subject: Re: [OM] {OM} BLM1 Battery Caution
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:14:45 -0000
The inference to be drawn from the words about compatibility is that the
BLM-01 *can* be charged in the BCM-05 (the light grey charger supplied with
E-5). If not, they would have said so, surely? Well, no - I have not been
able to charge a BLM-01 (genuine Olympus) in a BCM-05.  And they don't
mention the BCM-02, but the same restrictions must apply there.

I see also that BCS-01 has been replaced with BCS-05 with its own charger.

Piers

PS - USD79.95 is a nice price for a BCM-05. GBP71.45 over here - USD113.