Re: [OM] IMG: Hail Storm Follow-up

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hail Storm Follow-up
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:16:15 -0600
Good advice, Bill.  I was not sure who you were with as an agent.

I came to Tullahoma when I got off active duty with the USAF in 1953, and
found Ernest Brown, then the only State Farm agent in town, in an office
above one of the local banks.  Though I was a stranger, he treated me right,
and I have been with State Farm ever since.  Ken Pippenger, who was my agent
for years, just retired, so I just met some more new faces, but the same
service.  We now have at least two agents in town that I am aware of.

And, if I had more nerve, I would grab a shot of the girl at the front desk
in the new office.  She is a beaut!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA