Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:55:05 +0800
Jez,
Thanks but I don't know about Belgium and Dutch's universities. Moreover, my
daughter wish to study her university course in England (actually I wish too
but I only can afford to study my master degree course in part time :-(  )

The website is great. I know many guys are using Ebony 45 in Hong Kong, and
visit a forum of Taiwan to know some Taiwanese are using Ebony 45 ^^

---
Michael