Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 23:05:39 -0500
I do reserve the right to change my mind and get a 5Dmk3 or 5DX, whatever
they call it. But then I'm back in the same situation of carrying dualing
systems. We'll see. But I'm at a crossroads here. I'm not going to abandon
the film OM system until there is no film left to use. The OM system is my
Leica system. In the world of digital, it's more a matter of survival than
of knowing you've landed. Digital is an expensive journey with no
destination.

My wife asked me an important question: Which camera brand is the most
innovative? I really had to think about it, but I believe Sony is. Canon has
its moments, but Sony-Minolta has been and seems to remain so.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx