Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"

Subject: Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:46:15 -0500
> President and CEO of the parent in Japan. When I did an Oly Aus breakfast a
> while ago, they were bragging that they now had a European as president as
> evidence of global character. I'm more interested that they made him CEO as
> well two weeks ago after he started asking awkward questions. Was that an
> attempt to silence him with gifts?

Or an attempt to make him complicit in the whole affair. Obviously, he
wasn't going to play along with that possible ruse. If you haven't
read the letter, you are in for a ride. Simply incredible! Even if
there is only 10% truth in it, that's enough to send people to prison
for years. And even if they don't, the financial and investment
communities have every right and responsibility to punish them.

I learned many many years ago to follow the money. At this moment,
there is USD $700 MILLION that disappeared in a Cayman account.
Several possibilities come to mind: Organized crime, massive defraud
and kickbacks, or the under-the-table opening of a major market in a
major part of the globe. China? India? Russia?

Not to be a natering nabob of negativism, but Olympus as we know it is
toast. If it's the first or last explanation, there could very well be
mysterious deaths and disappearances of individuals. Woodford need not
be afraid of those at Olympus, but those for whom the $700 Million
went to. Hope he has trusted body guards.

I guess I've read too many spy and crime novels.

Is the face cream used for fungus removal on lenses?

AG