Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"

Subject: Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:01:27 +1100
President and CEO of the parent in Japan. When I did an Oly Aus breakfast a
while ago, they were bragging that they now had a European as president as
evidence of global character. I'm more interested that they made him CEO as
well two weeks ago after he started asking awkward questions. Was that an
attempt to silence him with gifts?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx