[OM] Sydney, Australia

Subject: [OM] Sydney, Australia
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:48:46 -0500
Hi, Y'all-
First off, I'm a couple months behind reading the digests, so apologies if this
has been discussed recently.

My company is sending me on a business trip to Sydney next month. Is anyone
game for a Zuikoholics meeting?  I'll  also have a few days to sight see and
get acclimated, so is there anything that is an absolute must do in Sydney? My
hotel is near the Royal Prince Albert hospital. I won't have a car, but I hear
that public transportation can get me most anywhere I need to go.

I've been doing some kayaking lately, so I would like to take a kayak tour of
the harbor. (Or is it harbour in Sydney?) There seems to be several different
organizations offering tours but I don't know how good they are, or how close
to where I'll be.  I've also heard that there is some whitewater kayaking in
the mountains, but that they are three hours from Sydney.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.cerner.com<http://www.cerner.com/>
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Working from 1pm to 9pm the weeks of October 23 and 30.
Out of the office the weeks of November 6 and 13.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.