Re: [OM] IMG: Seen At the Airport Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seen At the Airport Today
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 22:27:42 -0400
Hard to answer since there are many variants of the Black Hawk which may
carry extra internal or external fuel tanks which far exceed the normal
tank size.  As far as I can tell it looks like normal fuel capacity is
about 360 gallons and fuel consumption is about 160 gallons/hour.  Make
sure there's a place to land within a couple of hours of wherever you're
flying from.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt