[OM] IMG: Seen At the Airport Today

Subject: [OM] IMG: Seen At the Airport Today
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:14:16 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On today's visit to the local airport, I spotted a colorful visitor, a Lake
LA-4 Amphibian that is based on a nearby lake.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lake+LA-4+Amphibian.jpg.html

Then I was told that an Army training flight of six helicopters was being
refueled during a lunch break for the flyers.  I decided to see what they
looked like.

This is the type of chopper in use.  I will not attempt to ID the type.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Army+Helicopter.jpg.html

Fueling of the sixth chopper was underway.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Refueling+Army+Helicopter.jpg.html

Finally the job was done, and the equipment was being stored away on the fuel
truck.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Job+Done.jpg.html

All shot with the E-1 and its original companion, the ZD 14-54 lens.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA