Re: [OM] Finally some good measure of lens variability

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally some good measure of lens variability
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 22:53:17 -0400
Excellent post, Mike.  I think the bottom line from lensrentals.com is
that there is a lot of variation between lenses and bodies but that most
of it doesn't matter very much.  And, of course, the variation that's at
the heart of the discussion was accuracy of focus.  Focus accuracy is
not an issue for a landscape taken at f/11.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt