[OM] [IMG] Lighthouse

Subject: [OM] [IMG] Lighthouse
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 19:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
Same old lighthouse.

Some of you might remember that I was upset that for the past seven years not
even once there were decent clouds forming behind this lighthouse.

Well, my complaints have been heard.  Unfortunately, I had to look through the
window all day waiting by the phone...and then perform some fatherly duties.

But at the end I was able to get there for the last few minutes before it
started pouring and everything went gray.  Not as good as the clouds were as
during the day, but not bad either.  I think I am about 90% there...

Here:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Lighthouse/

Boris