Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:06:26 +1000
I should have added - one of the options on ebay Australia is to search for
items - 'used first' which is very useful. That option does not appear to exist
in ebayUS which means that sometimes you have to trawl through pages and pages
of cheap, new Chinese offerings in the hope of finding a bargain. Strangely, if
I'm redirected to 'International Sellers' from ebayAU, which I sometimes am if
there isn't much in the small, local pool, then the US offerings appear in used
first order - so it is in there!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx