Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:37:51 -0400
Ebay does change its layout from time to time. Sometimes, these changes
disappear shortly afterwards (reverting to previous format). I've also
noticed that when I log on, the formatting may change. In other words,
Ebay apperars to be using the layout preferences in my profile. Does
your layout change when you logged in?

Martin