Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:44:59 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I use the camera on the phone only when I have no other camera with me, and
find a situation that calls for a photo.  This phone came with a tiny card
reader for the memory card inside the phone.  I set the phone up to save
images to the card, rather than to the phone memory.  I then remove the
card, place it in the reader, and plug it into a USB port.  My Adobe
software recognizes it just like a camera input, and I load the images into
a folder in my filing system.  I then open them in PSE and go from there.

My last phone used a USB cable from the phone "Mass Storage" function to the
computer.  I tried that on the new one and couldn't make it work.  But the
card reader works like a charm.

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA