Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:54:30 -0600
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I do know that I don't
want this tied to my homeowner's policy in any way. Inland Marine is
what I was looking at when I realized I couldn't get the PPA insurance.
It looks like I will be making a lot of phone calls over the next few
days. Thank you all again! :-)

Candace