Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:49:55 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/24/2011 6:24:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
billcpearce@xxxxxxx writes:

believe  the best bet is an independent agent with some business
experience. As  always, the easiest thing would be a rider on a household
or
renters  policy, but those often preclude professional use. Be careful,
that's a  frequent gotcha.

My experience is that  "gotchas" are very infrequent and generally  when
they occur (but not always) are the result of not answering questions
properly.  That being said, the most important thing is to discuss what  your
perceived needs are with an agent and then see where that leads you.   I would
not consider not having my camera equipment scheduled on an inland  marine
policy.  Bill Barber