Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:46:18 -0400
Olympus never said why their recommendations were as they were.  But
after discussing it here years ago and having some actual tests to
consider (including tests that Moose ran on his then 300D) I think we
all came to the same conclusion as Ken says below... they were being
very conservative with respect to metering accuracy.

Of course, if you usually expose to the right as I do, chimp the
histogram and let the meter be damned it doesn't matter at all.

Chuck Norcutt