Re: [OM] Diet & Heart attacks

Subject: Re: [OM] Diet & Heart attacks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:34:55 -0400
Yes, the elderly with low cholesterol tend to die of cancer or
infections or something else other than heart disease.  People forget
that cholesterol is not a poison, it's critical to good health.

If I could find a diet that would promise me that I'll eventually go
suddenly lights out with a massive heart attack rather than cancer,
Alzheimer's or anything else I'd start on it tonight. :-)

Chuck Norcutt