Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/9/2011: a delightful vegan señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/9/2011: a delightful vegan señorita
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 11:47:05 -0400
It would be extraordinarily difficult to find one who would behave any
differently.  We have an understanding.  There are certain things he has
learned not to do any more.  Don't suggest lipid or PSA tests.  He
documents my contrary behavior to save himself from a lawsuit.  My
cardiologist does the same.  He's an avid amateur photographer.  He will
listen to me if I give him photography tips.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt