Re: [OM] OT: Reno Air Races

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Reno Air Races
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:13:38 -0500
Chris,

Not to argue with you, but, as I understand it, this is no ordinary trim
tab.  This is an anti-servo tab, where the stick movement sets the angle of
the tab, and the tab imparts a force to move the elevator.  Losing one tab
means that the other tab has to do the entire job, and the behavior would be
difficult to predict.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA