Re: [OM] IMG: The Barber Shop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Barber Shop
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:27:42 -0500
Ponytail.

Growing my hair out is the answer to this question. But every couple
months I do get a trim at a stylist.

Barbershops? Haven't been in one since around 1991 when the guy took a
chunk out of scalp and said "oops". I still had to pay, even though
there was this canyon in my hair and blood oozing down my neck.

I don't know what it is, but I've NEVER EVER liked getting my hair
cut. Had I not grown up in a good baptist home (hair shall not touch
the ears, mister, or you are going to burn in hell), I would have had
long flowing locks from the beginning.

AG