Re: [OM] IMG: The Barber Shop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Barber Shop
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:41:13 -0500
When my oldest son was in need of his first real haircut, we took him to a
barber.  He was so upset that we never tried it again.  I bought a pair of
electric clippers and some plastic clip-on guides, and provided haircuts for
three sons until they were old enough to choose for themselves.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA