Re: [OM] OT - drag me, kicking and screaming into this modern world

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - drag me, kicking and screaming into this modern world
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:00:34 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, I guess that is what friends are for . . .

It is like reading, for the first time, the newspaper that is a week  old.
It is news to you.

It is appropriate that I'm listening to Blind Willie Harris.

Ken, I'll be thinking about you as I hike into the Great Gallery in Utah in
 a couple of weeks.  What I'll be thinking, "Canoe Man", is who is going to
 carry my big butt out of here if I give out.

I may not be either "cool" of "in" and I'm still here. <{B^) Bill  Barber

In a message dated 9/15/2011 1:50:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,