Re: [OM] IMG: Musical teens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Musical teens
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:41:15 -0400
Of course not, Moose. You should know by now that women are much more advanced
creatures than men. If you don't believe me, as Carol. <g> And if she decides
to be nice, then when you get to Maine, ask Joan. <wink>

Women see the guitar as an end unto itself. Men see it as a means to another
end, and, if lucky, some of them discover that the music itself is mighty fine.

--Wise Bob <g>