Re: [OM] Latest OM Family Portrait - Olympus Living History Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest OM Family Portrait - Olympus Living History Farm
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:02:12 -0400
Hard for me to look at, too. What I thought was most interesting about the
article was not the images themselves, but how he created them, that is, using
relatively low end DSLR, kit lens, hot shop lights, a glue gun and lots of
glittery stuff from Wal-Mart. (If you're anti-Wal-Mart, try Michael's. <g>)

I've seen stuff of that style but not as well done by photogs with entourages
and vans filled with enough equipment to fund the next ten years of my life.

--Bob
www,bobwhitmire.com

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in
establishing tonal relationships!"
Ansel Adams