Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.8 50mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.8 50mm lenses
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:13:33 -0400
That high a serial number is two piece mount.  Helicoid key could be
loose but I suspect helicoid grease has dried up and the play you feel
are the 3 focus tube parts slopping around.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977