Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.8 50mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.8 50mm lenses
From: "deebel" <deebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 17:26:57 +0100
John,

I have such a lens 5757137 . the chrome mount ring is a bit loose and it
doesn't seem to be the three chrome screws which need tightening. If I set
the focus to infinity and grasp all of the lens in front of the chrome ring
in my left hand and grasp the chrome ring with my right there is twisting
movement , not much; less than 1 mm I suspect but noticeable. Can that be
tightened up easily?

Thanks

Dave