Re: [OM] (OM) Rose of Sharon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Rose of Sharon
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:37:12 -0500
I went back to the RAW image, and tried to consider all of the points you
made.  I don't have the tools to use highlights separately, so did the best
I could.  I improved on the image a little, but, in the final result, there
is still clipping that I can't overcome.  I have not replaced the original
image.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.  I have learned a lot from your
guidance.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA