Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 22:37:07 -0400
A day or two ago I was breezing through a training video on PS image
stacking.  Near the end the presentor took on the job of cleaning up
halos and artifacts.  He pressed a couple of magic keys and then took
his brush and magically swept all the undesirable stuff under the rug in
a few fell swoops.  I was bowled over but was in a hurry at the time and
didn't really follow what he had done.  I recalled that this morning
just before time to get on the road.  I spent about 5-10 minutes trying
to find where I had seen this.  Totally unsuccesful and then I had to
get on the road.  Whatever bread crumb trail might still exist is back
home on the desktop.

I'm still thinking about it.  Hope I can find it eventually.

Chuck Norcutt