Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:46:55 +0100
Andrew

Your son and some of his colleagues might have the right level of integrity,
Andrew, but their proprietor and his entourage seem to lack it.  And I heard
Mathew Parris (ex-MP, now Times columnist) on the Question Time a couple of
weeks ago defending the whole setup, as if illegal stuff was OK because it had
been going on for a long time.

It's all a bit difficult, I know.  The Times is a venerable organ supported as
a loss-making venture by a megalomaniac and crooked right-winger.  On the few
occasions that I have seen Fox TV I have wanted to exile the bloke, never mind
the rubbish that his tabloids churned out.

Chris