Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 00:02:23 +0100
ES is owned by a certain Mr Lebedev, along with The Independent. Our
erstwhile adversaries have perhaps realised that they do not need military
hardware to have influence over us!

Last time I saw the former, it was a very much better product than in the
days of yore (although I have a vague recollection that it was jointly owned
by the Mail and Express groups, but that was a long time ago)

The Daily Express is neither a joke, nor a national newspaper.

Piers