[OM] Self Discipline

Subject: [OM] Self Discipline
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:27:45 -0500
Went out photographing last evening. Decided that I better not be too
mono-focal-lengthed, so I used the following combination exclusively:

OM-4T
35-80
Polarizer (for some shots)
Tripod
Kodak Ektar 100 film.

Discovered that a cable-release failed to get put in this camera bag, so I
had to use the beepy self-timer. Aperture-priority ruled the night. No
exposure was faster than 2-seconds and one of them stretched out to almost
2-minutes.

OK, I did do one test shot with the 100/2 on the E-1 of the moon, but that
was strictly a proof-of-concept shot to see if it was worth wasting film on.
It wasn't.

Life is good. There are fewer joys in photography than seeing that IMAX
theatre experience in the viewfinder of an OM camera.

AG