Re: [OM] digiphotography for the engineering types

Subject: Re: [OM] digiphotography for the engineering types
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:33:40 -0300
How many authors and writers know about, or even care about, the capture,
evalutation and manipulation of the keyboard strokes by their preferred word
processing software. Writing depends upon imagination and mastery of the
language in which one writes. Mastery of the professor's baffle waffle in no
way will ensure one's proficency as a photographer. For that one needs
imagination and, to quote the late Andreas Feininger, "photographic seeing".

jh