Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:25:25 +0800
It is not easy to catch my fault, I was running an engineering department
with more than 20 engineers, which act between R&D and production. I can't
know everything but I know how to write to avoid any wrong messages being
caught (ok, except English grammar) :-)

I didn't say long and short lens has different DOF at the same aperture and
mag. I have mentioned

"To maintain a soft OOF background and greater DOF one should use a very
long
focal length lens, say 300-500mm and stop down."

Here "long lens" for soft OOF background and "stop down" for DOF.

C.H.Ling