Re: [OM] Somebody is a happy camper

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody is a happy camper
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:51:16 -0600
Hi C.H.,
It is fun on the E30! I was concerned about how well I could manual
focus with the smaller view finder. I imagine it will be more difficult
on the 510, or 330. I will try them both at some point. I am looking
forward to working with live view to manual focus better...but I confess
that I *rarely* use live view, so have much to learn about the process.
And thank you! :-)

Candace