Re: [OM] Somebody is a happy camper

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody is a happy camper
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:51:21 -0600
LOL, Chuck!
When people say to me "that's a nice camera", or "But *you* have a nice
camera", I always smile sweetly and say, "yes, it is. It's so nice, all
I have to do is show up, set it on a table or tripod somewhere, turn it
on, and voila, it does everything." And then I *do* just that and begin
to walk away. They seem to "get it" pretty quickly right about then. ;-)
Thank you. :-)

Candace