Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:29:32 -0400
You must have a very old version of PhotoShop if yours doesn't have ACR.
  Even PhotoShop Elements has ACR.  Once you've used ACR on your E-500
raw files for color adjustment you'll be all done with your color
filters as long as you're not shooting film.  But even then, if you're
scanning your film you can still post process color adjustments.  There
is little reason to use filters these days other than polarizers, ND
filters and true haze filters at high altitude.

Chuck Norcutt