Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:29:45 -0400
I don't know about CorelDraw but in PhotoShop Adobe Camara Raw one can
just use the color temperature slider to do color correction.  Why limit
yourself to a fixed temperature conversion?  The only reason those
filters are fixed is that there was no other way to do it back then.
Having ACR for color correction is more powerful than having the entire
set of Kodak Wratten filters.

Chuck Norcutt