Re: [OM] Zuiko 100 F2 does flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 100 F2 does flowers
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:10:48 -0400
Think of it as a brush with different characteristics, not found elsewhere.

I always found the lens to give impressive and unexpected results, particularly
in the sharpness relative to out of focus, but perhaps the color and contrast
over earlier lenses really won me over.

I have some shots, on film, with that lens that gave unexpected intimacy with
the subject.

WayneS