Re: [OM] (OM) Competition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Competition
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:43:02 +1200
Chuck wrote:
> I noticed what looked like blown highlights in your image but didn't
> actually measure it.  If the highlights are blown adding LCE will not
> worsen the situation... you can't get brighter than pure white.  If you'll
> send me the raw image I'll see if I can recover any more of the highlights
> using PS5 than you were able with Raw Therapee.

I have searched through all my HDD, and the RAW image has vanished.
The only reason I had this one to work with is that I'd put it in another
folder
of "favourites' or some such.

In terms of composition, colour, and general interest, the chosen image is
head and shoulders above what remains.

Thanks for the offer and link.

Brian Swale.