Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...

Subject: Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:25:34 -0700
For an insight into the real Sarah by a former aide read:

_Blind allegiance to Sarah Palin : a memoir of our tumultuous years _
Bailey, Frank (Frank Thomas), 1970-  New York, NY : Howard Books, 2011.

book
<http://www.syndetics.com/index.php?isbn=9781451654400/lc.jpg&client=sanjuanilib>

Frank Bailey <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Bailey_%28author%29>

"Since leaving the Governor's office, Frank has been forced to
reconsider his actions on Palin's behalf in terms of his deep Christian
faith and his allegiance to her as the standard-bearer for the
conservative causes he still champions"

Clearly the majority of sociopaths aren't serial killers rather they
gravitate to Wall Street or into politics.

Mike