Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...

Subject: Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:40:21 -0500
> Agreed, but why would anyone want to quote S Palin? :-)

Entertainment value.

On an interesting side-note, and I'm not expressing anything positive
or negative about the politicians in play, but at the Iowa State Fair,
last week, various politicians were pressing the flesh. One of the
leading contenders (at that time) walked through almost totally
unrecognized. Dear Sarah, shows up and was mobbed--and she's not even
running for anything. She is highly polarizing, but also very very
popular. Within minutes she had thousands around her.

In stark contrast, Ralph Nader shows up and the crowd runs for the
doors screaming "ZOMBIE ATTACK!"

AG (Brains) Schnozz