Re: [OM] Neat image Q?

Subject: Re: [OM] Neat image Q?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 06:32:36 -0400
I hear about it in a workshop I watched on DVD. The folks talking were Mack
Holbert of Nash Editions and John Paul Caponigro. Both of them said they used
the default setting about 75 percent of the time. I did, too. Every now and
then I'd do manual settings and was surprised at how well it worked. Never got
that mushy noise-control look I got with other software. I'm waiting for the
64-bit version.

--Bob