Re: [OM] (OM) OT Malware notices from Avast! Free antivirus

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Malware notices from Avast! Free antivirus
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:25:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Hi, Brian:

  I was "evesdropping" on this thread,
and noticed your radio (NZ?) host comment. Is
he also online/offline archived. If I can get him at
a link, could you provide it.

  Thanks so much. I also enjoy your posted photos very
much, but I also have a favorite host. He may be
similar to the fellow you mention. He is a University
of Chicago professor who has been doing a two hour radio show
from Sunday thru Thursday nights at 10PM to Midnight,CST and DST
influenced, on WGN radio. He has excellent and varied topics with
erudite guests and adds his own learned comment. He also takes
phone calls from listeners, and real-time emails from
US and out-of-country listeners during the latter part of
his programs.

  Milt Rosenberg is the name. His link at WGN Radio is:
http://www.wgnradio.com/shows/ext720/

This OM site is the best photo list going !

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
near Chicago