Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visitor
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:35:20 -0500
Hi Chris,

I agree, that small wires are more of a problem, from the standpoint of
visibility.  From past experience from many years ago, when I got snowed in
on a grass airport, I know that taking off or landing from a highway can
present many small wires that must be taken into account.  These medevac
choppers have to face such choices in responding to emergencies, and the
presence of the cutters must offer some feeling of reassurance that the job
can be done.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA