Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visitor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:26:08 -0400
According to the link that Moose provided (and it only makes sense),
effectiveness decreases with the number of wires involved.  The wires my
son hit were probably part of the distribution system coming out of the
power station at Niagara Falls.  There could easily have been 4 to 8 wires.

Chuck Norcutt